I have owned and used an Olympus E-620 for a couple years now, but bought it with little knowledge of its specifics.
With research, I have gathered the following pros and cons about my camera:
- built in anti-shake technology, every lens you attach is stabilized so there is no need to purchase more expensive glass with IS
- 4 frames per second at the best 12-megapixel resolution, 5 in RAW
- 2.7 inch LCD screen, rated 230K pixels with the ability to rotate the screen in several different positions
- 12.3MP camera, captures 4032x 3024 pixel files
- 7 built in art filters
- 7 point Twin Cross autofocus system
- On screen menu system needs upgraded
- Art filters can slow camera down
- Colors are not very accurate
- no dedicated autofocus-assist lamp
- focusing not crisp
- limited lens options
Source: David Elrich, Digital Trends.